Camping & Cabins
2695 US Highway 1
Sullivan Maine 04664
It is hereby agreed by and between Acadia Seashore Camping & Cabins LLC _____________________(Guest) that Acadia Seashore Camping & Cabins LLC will allow guest to have the following described pet and no others in the rental unit upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum. The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Type of Pet: ___________ Name: ____________
Color: ________________ Weight____________
Age:__________________ Sex: _____________
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $___ per stay.
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a. May not exceed 100 lbs.
b. Must be spayed or neutered.
c. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur loss of pet deposit.
6. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
7. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage will be charged to Guest.
8. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
9. Pet will not be left unattended for any length of time, either indoors or out.
10. Property owner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.