Camping & Cabins
2695 US Highway 1
Sullivan Maine 04664
Rental Unit Agreement
1. CHECK IN is at 3:00 pm and check out is at 10 am.
2. QUIET HOURS are from 9 pm – 8 am.
2. SMOKING is allowed outside of dwellings only. Please extinguish all smoking materials and pick up butts.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth in agreement may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. Acadia Seashore Camping & Cabins, LLC; is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Acadia Seashore Camping & Cabins, LLC is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and if you need assistance with any portion of the rental unit, please call the office.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. PARKING: Limited to 1 vehicle in designated parking area only. Parking on the lawn is not permitted.
8. HOUSEKEEPING: There is no daily housekeeping service. For those traveling who cannot supply their own linens, the following are available for a weekly fee of $25.
9. WATER & SEPTIC: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged for damages.
10. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests is limited to:
Tiny House 1: 2 persons
Tiny House 2: 4 persons
Springdale Camper: 6 persons
11. SECURITY DEPOSIT: A credit card deposit of $______ is due at time of reservation and your credit card information will be held on account and shall be refunded within 25 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Property Owners immediately.
ACADIA SEASHORE CAMPING & CABINS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE A GUEST’S RESERVATION AT ITS DISCRETION FOR FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE POLICIES OF THE CAMPGROUND OR THIS AGREEMENT.
GUESTS (PRINT OCCUPANTS)____________________________ RENTAL UNIT:____________________
GUEST (SIGNATURE)_____________________________________ DATE_____________________________